In recent years, we have been recognized for our commitment to excellence in services and creativity in service delivery. Here are a few:
- Illinois Association of Area Agencies on Aging – Sid Granet Award for innovations in service delivery.
- Retirement Research Foundation Encore Award for excellence.
- Governor’s Award for Unique Achievement.
- The Shriver National Center on Poverty Law 2008 Housing Justice Award.
- “Exemplary service to victims of crime” (Victim Justice Coalition, 1997)
- Partners in Peace Award (Community Crisis Center 1995 and 2006)
- National Pro Bono Partner Award for involvement of corporate attorneys in services to low-income women
- (Association of Corporate Counsel 2004)
- “Excellent performance” rating (U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (each year 2004 through 2009)