||Prairie State Celebrates Pro Bono
October 19-25 is national Celebrate Pro Bono Week. Prairie State is pleased to have this opportunity to recognize the amazing work of our hundreds of dedicated volunteers.
Click on the link below to view the "Celebrate PRO BONO 2014" Newsletter.
SPECIAL POINTS OF INTEREST:
- Prairie State thanks over 600 pro bono attorneys.
- More than 1,400 clients helped through Prairie State's Volunteer Lawyer Program.
- Retired, inactive, out of state, and corporate attorneys can perform pro bono work through Prairie State.
- We need you! Get involved today.
INSIDE THIS ISSUE:
- What our clients say
- Bob Muir and KCBA win ISBA award
- Meet our volunteers
- Pro bono roster
- Meet our pro bono coordinators
- Celebrate Pro Bono Week events
- Upcoming trainings
View the PSLS-Celebrate-Pro-Bono-Newsletter-2014.pdf